Image and video hosting by TinyPic

viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

Nueva cancion "Fly With Me" de los Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!

Nueva cancion del nuevo disco "Lines,Vines & Trying Times" !!!!!!!!!
se llama "Fly With Me" y sale en la pelicula Noche en el Museo 2 (Night At The Museum 2)
Aqui les dejo la letra (yo no la escribi asi qe no hagan malos comentarios)

It's you and me forever... It's you and me right now... It'll be all right ..It'll be all right ...Chasing stars and losing shadows... Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine ...So won't you fly with me.. Oh Yeah ...Gonna fly with me now... Now the past can come alive ....And give it meaning ...And a reason ...To give all... I can To 'something' once again ...It's you and me forever... It's you and me right now... It'll be all right ..It'll be all right ...Maybe you were just a friend... Knowing you were miles away.... From the place where you needed to b...e And you're right here with me ...It's you and me forever... It's you and me right now... It'll be all right ...Chasing stars and losing shadows ...Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.. So won't you fly with me......It's you and me forever... It's you and me right now... It'll be all right ..It'll be all right .So won't you fly So won't you fly So won't you fly with me



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog